Saturday, July 17, 2010

Of pink eyes and dark sunglasses...


My particularly vengeful bout of conjunctivitis could put the cheesy Red-eyed Terminator to shame, what with the redness in my eyes clearly surpassing its inset LED.

But the similarity ends here - while the cyborg was on an unstoppable mission to 'terminate' a certain Sarah Connor, I on the other hand, long for normal un-blurry vision - when newspapers, television and the silver screen could see my active viewership again.

It really is no fun sitting near the idior box and looking like an idiot in the other direction, wondering whether the booming voice that emanated from it belongs to Brendan Fraser or Hugh Jackman. More pity if it is the latter and you are denied a look at that awesome Aussie.

And lest I have to make another trip to the ophthalmologist for yet more bottles of eye-drops, I think it is in order to bring a halt to this otherwise small post (by my standards), and give some much-needed rest to my laptop.

Sigh!

1 comment:

kunal said...

somebody seems to be enjoyin a lot. first the cast now this. wow!!! chutti pe chutti