Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random images / pics / signs that caught my eye





























1. Too many drunk morons cause mayhem on the roads. Making this sign a mandatory one on them roads might just discourage them from getting behind the wheels after having had a drink too many.

2. Tired of that twitching frown that makes an appearance on your face when that bimbo / jerk is around? Ahem ahem! 'Enuff said. *chortle*

3. A woman and her bag are inseparable. Unless of course you count surgery.

4. To all the people who drone and look like there's no stopping them, help is at hand!

5. Now who should I dedicate this 'touching' card to? I can think of at least three contenders...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a harsh post,would say....
truly showing the bitchology in point 2 & 5....now i can see wee bit of sarcarsm here..LOL ;-)
Keep blogging lady.
Regards,
Avantika

Write Up My Alley said...

Question for you - Avantika.
You say 'Bitch' as if it's a bad thing. Is it really?
You might want to read one of my earlier posts, and probably do some soul-stirring (re)thinking :-)
http://leftwriteandcenter.blogspot.com/2006/09/bitchology.html
Ta!

Anonymous said...

No not at all..I completely go with u...but all i wanted to say was there seemed to be a wee bit sarcasm in the post...and the twitching frowns and dedicating that "touching" card is an awesome way to express our displeasure for the other person...but it sounds a little rude...moreover I believe if we dont like someone or dont like the company of someone, one should never indulge such activities,which definitely gives us a kick...but on the other hand drops us to sub-standards..
Read ur post on Bitchology..an awesome one...it does leaves a lasting impression...I wish too that i'd written that..Way to go lady...U are a star :-) What shud i say...u can write abt nything to everythin...Trust me...u have a FAN Following now...LOL ;-)
PS.Did not mean any offence to u...
Cheers :-)
Regards,
Avantika..

Write Up My Alley said...

Avantika, I dunno what to make of you.
At the cost of probably being termed 'rude' again, but that's a given, what can I say?
That I may sound pompous, but your words resemble a sugar-coated doughnut, dripping of a toothache-inducing saccharine Holier-than-thou sermonizing.
And I, for obvious reasons, don't fancy the idea of getting Type II diabetes. 'Cos that is Ouch!'
As far as the offence bit in one of your last lines - 'None Taken.'