Thursday, March 08, 2007

International Women's Day


Since last week, I've noticed a fair number of companies waving special schemes, freebies, complimentary packages - all with the same intention - to woo women.

and then it suddenly dawned upon me: oho - Women's Day was just around the corner. And hence, the following: a leading two-wheeler company giving trial runs to women, radio station / channels / newspapers - all urging you to don your 'thinking caps" and name your woman icon, etc etc etc.

Today, I was a tad amused to see the oppo gender at their chivalrous best - opening doors for their female counterpaarts, holding their bags(and laptops), the works.

However, I just want to see if the chivalry continues. Or was it just a one-day fad? (Obviously, I am keeping my fingers crossed).

More on this later.

Happy Womens Day!

No comments: