Monday, September 25, 2006

BITCHOLOGY


Ladies, this one is for you....

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for
myself and my beliefs,
they call me a
bitch. ­ ­­


­When I stand up for
those I love,
they call me a bitch. ­ ­­ ­


When I speak my mind,
think my own thoughts
or do things my own way,

they call me a bitch. ­ ­­

Being a bitch
means I won't
compromise what's
in my heart.


It means I live my life
MY way.


It means
I won't allow anyone to step on me. ­ ­­ ­

When I refuse to
tolerate injustice

and speak against it,
I am ­ ­defined as a
bitch. ­ ­­


­The same thing happens when I take time for myself
instead of being everyone's maid,
or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength

to allow myself to be who I truly am
and won't become anyone else's idea
of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken,
opinionated and determined.


I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that! ­ ­­
­So try to stomp on me,
try to douse my inner flame,

try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed. ­ ­­


­And if that makes me a bitch ,
so be it.


I embrace the title and
am proud to bear it.


B - Babe ­
­I - In ­
­T - Total ­ ­
C - Control of ­ ­
H - Herself ­ ­­

­B = Beautiful ­ ­
I = Intelligent ­ ­
T = Talented ­ ­
C = Charming ­ ­
H = Hell of a Woman ­ ­­ ­

So the big question is....Are you a BITCH?

P.S. - I wish I'd written this - it leaves a pretty lasting impression, don't you think so?!