Friday, December 08, 2006

Some random thoughts


- Cloudy skies have delayed the launch of NASA's space shuttle, Discovery. The shuttle, scheduled to carry the seven-member crew (including our very own Sunita Williams) on the night of December 7, 2006, will now be launched on December 9, 2006, at 8:47 p.m.

- Best friend’s engagement tomorrow night. I am all set to shine, shimmer, dazzle, swirl.

- My plans of watching Hugh Jackman this Sunday in The Prestige have all been dashed; the movie’s not released in the country today. (Sob). There go all my plans of watching Batman and Wolverine zap each other. Two other movies have released though:

1. The Guardian: I’m loath to shell out 160 bucks to watch Demi Moore’s toy boy, Ashton Kutcher, and a USCG rescue swimmer, Kevin Costner, the latter who I'd rather see in roles as Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves (remember Bryan Adam’s Everything I do, I do it for you) or as Whitney Houton's protector in The Bodyguard.

2. The saccharine sweet Baabul: Do I even need to answer this one?

- Now had it been Mumble, the adorable tap-dancing penguin in Happy Feet, I wouldn’t have thought twice before getting tickets.

- So this Sunday, what will it be?
In one word – Shopping!

Happy me!

No comments: